Friday, February 10, 2012

Finally! Some Good News!

We got Corbin's inhibitor levels back yesterday and they are lower than last month! Not just a little lower, it went from 173 to 88! It's still really high (our magic number is 10) and it may not go down that quickly in the following months. But at this point I will celebrate any progress!

Speaking of progress, I never posted how my do to list went. Well let's just say some days were better than others. Some projects got completed and others never even got started (like our taxes!). With just a couple months left in this pregnancy I am starting to feel the third trimester fatigue setting in. I know at some point I will be scrubbing the house like a mad woman amazed at the energy I suddenly have, but for now I am quite content to sit in my rocking chair with a cup of coffee and dare I say it....read a book on my kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment